Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Radical Freedom Conference In Orlando

The top two photos were taken in the conference tonight.

The bottom photo is Melanie and me with Paul Young, author of the book The Shack. Paul was also speaking in the same church tonight. If you haven't bought and read his book, I can't encourage you enough to get it. I loved it.








My dear friend, Paul Anderson-Walsh and I are in Orlando this weekend, where we are co-teaching the "Radical Freedom Conference." Our goal is to paint picture of the incredible freedom we have in Christ, using the canvas of Paul's letter to the Galatians.

Tonight, I spoke from Galatians 1 on "A Radical Difference" (between the law and grace) and Paul spoke from Galatians 2 on "A Radical Life." Paul is one of the most engaging and effective speakers on God's grace that I've heard. It is always a joy to minister with him. We plan to lead another conference in London, England (his home) this July. I want to invite you to come if you can. It would be a great opportunity to enjoy a Bible conference and vacation in what is my favorite city outside the U.S. Check my web site for dates and details.

On another note, it's very late and I have to be out of here at seven tomorrrow morning, so I'm not going to produce and upload one of the 101 Lies for Saturday. Check back on Sunday for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment