Search This Blog

Friday, March 07, 2008

Ministry in Boerne, Texas

I'm at First Baptist Church in Boerne, Texas (a suburb of San Antonio) where I taught in a Grace Walk Conference tonight. The conference ends tomorrow afternoon. It's encouraging to see such a hunger for the grace walk message. There were over 300 people here from many churches. Some came from other states, including Washington, North Carolina, and Montana.

I believe that the Holy Spirit is stirring up a revolution of grace among those who are tired of stale, legalistic religion and are hungry to know and experience the reality of resurrection life. Everywhere I go I find those who attest to the transforming effect the truth has had on their lives and of their desire to spread the message.

In the March issue of The Grace Vine, I hope you'll read the article I've written about formally starting Grace Walk Groups around the world. This will allow those of us who want to spread the grace walk message to unite together in a concentrated effort to make this wonderful gospel of grace known through partnering together, marching to the same beat. More info to come on that subject later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment