Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Report From Melbourne

Wednesday Afternoon, 5:00

Last night I spoke on the subject of our freedom from religious rules and the freedom to live godly lives because of the outflow of the Christ who indwells us. The church was packed and the response was good.

Today we went to what is the equivalent of a national park where we saw kangaroo. I took pictures from a distance, wanting to get closer, but afraid that the kangaroos might charge us. They aren't typically known to be aggressive, but can be if they become afraid. Having never seen a kangaroo and not knowing where their "fear level" may be and considering I'm not confident that I could outrun a kangaroo, my great wisdom advised me to keep my distance :) Would you want to try to outrun this bad boy?

Tonight I'll speak on the love of God and then tomorrow our flight leaves for the long journey home. It has been awesome to be here. I've been invited back for the "Uncensored Grace Conference" in 2010 and am already looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment