Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Headed Home From Winnipeg

I'm leaving Canada today and headed back home. My time here in Winnipeg was productive. I enjoyed being with my friends, Willard and Betty Thiesen and Bob and Audrey Meisner, who lead the station. We recorded five programs with Bob interviewing me. The shows will air the week of November 17. You can watch them online that week on their web site at www.newday.org. The programs will be available on demand so you don't have to watch while they're actually broadcasting on TV.



On another note, I recently received a copy of Grace Land (now called Grace Amazing), printed in Mandarin. It's exciting to see how the Lord continues to multiply the message through my books. Keep praying for Christians in China. The message that religious freedoms are growing there is a complete and absolute lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment