Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Leaving For Australia Today

I am leaving this afternoon to go to Melbourne, Australia where I'll share the message of the grace walk. Dave Billings (Director, GW California) will be going with me and we'll be sharing the message there for the next week.

This trip is particularly encouraging to me because once we teach the message there, I will have shared the grace walk on every continent of the world (except Antarctica, where no people live). I want to give our Father the glory for what He has done during these years I've been sharing the grace walk message. Only He could have opened the doors we have seen open and only He could open the hearts and minds of people all over the planet to have responded to this ministry the way they have done. Thank you, Father!

I've been told by our hosts that people are flying to Melbourne from other places all around Australia. Others are flying in from Myanmar and from New Zealand to attend the meetings.

Please pray that hearts will be open to the message and that this trip will be highly productive. I am praying that this will be the first step in establishing a network of people in Australia who will continue to work together with us to saturate that continent with the message of the grace walk.

I leave this afternoon and arrive there on Saturday morning at 8:00 (14 hours time difference). It's a 24 hour trip for me from home to Melbourne. Pray for Dave and I to have physical strength and great effectiveness as we share there.

I'll post blogs from there as, and if, I'm able.

1 comment:

  1. All the best for your trip Steve!

    I am from Adelaide(South Australia) which is about a 1 hour flight from Melbourne.

    I can't make it but i pray your stay in Melbourne and Australia is fruitful and safe for you.

    It's good to see you're finally making it to Australia! I've been following Gracewalk since first finding the book 'Gracerules' in 1998.

    By the way the author of 'The Shack' is coming to Australia in Nov, and is the guest at the annual Perichoresis conference (www.perichoresis.org.au) at a nearby church. This will be a great thing as The Shack has recently taken off here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete