Search This Blog

Friday, July 03, 2009

Conference in England

This evening was the first session of the Radical Sonship Conference here in London. I spoke from Ephesians 1 on the topic "The Preface and the Purpose of Life." Tomorrow, Paul and I will teach two sessions each and then close the conference on Sunday morning. Paul and I did one live nationwide radio program yesterday, then recorded eleven more. These are full, but enjoyable days.

Dave Bilbrough is leading worship this weekend. Dave is renowned as a Christian songwriter and singer here in England. We have worked together in previous meetings here and in the states. In fact, I have Dave and Pat (his wife) coming to Atlanta this fall for our Grace Walk International Leadership Summit and our "Living In Heaven's Embrace Conference." (Check gracewalk.org) for more information on those meetings. Dave's ministry touches me like few do. You can check out his ministry at http://www.davebilbrough.com/.

We went to St Catherines Dock for dinner tonight after the conference. We drove past the London Tower, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, etc. on the way back home. Though I've seen it all before, I never tire of downtown London.

Tomorrow will be another great day. It's 1:30 AM here now and we have an early start tomorrow but I'm energized by being with our friends, Paul and Haley, Dave and Pat and by the opportunity to share the wonderful message of our Father's love and grace again here in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment