Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Are You A Member of Facebook?

I post updates on Facebook almost everyday about the things going on in my life and ministry. For instance, this week I posted pictures of our recent trip to London, England and Rome, Italy on my FB page.

I will always post my blogs here, but if you have any interest in the day-in-day-out details of my life and that of other people you may know on Facebook, you can go to www.facebook.com and register as a user. Then request me as a friend. I'm not one of those who posts every time I drink a glass of water or eat a meal, but I do post things there that aren't here on my blog. It's just another way to stay in touch with each other. You'll probably be surprised by how many people you discover you know on there. I've reconnected with friends I have had little or no contact with in thirty years.

5 comments:

  1. You could try Twitter, too, sending pithy 140 character grace quotes to a hungry world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Twitter is where you REALLY DO post when you drink a glass of water! Good grief.

    I tried not to be too envious of your England trip...holding out for the CRUISE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... some people seem to live their entire life on Facebook these days! But yeah, it's truly a great way to connect with others. I've also reconnected with old friends and met some new ones as well. Some of the old friends are a bit surprised, to say the least, as to what I'm up to these days, but that's part of the fun! :)

    I tweet too, but so far it hasn't grabbed me like FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Twitter is to invasive for me, my cell phone rings enough !! LOL Facebook has been a God-send for things like keeping people updated about Keishah's progress, and for finding new friends who are "Grace-walkers". I love it ! And the photos from Steve and Paul's trip were incredible !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people think Facebook is a waste of time, but I've found opportunities on there to encourage someone occasionally, especially when they're struggling with feeling inadequate as a Christian. Good opp to spread the pure grace message!
    Tessy

    ReplyDelete