Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just A Reminder...

I post "Sunday Preaching" on my home page at www.gracewalk.org every week. I leave the video up on the site all week. Today's topic is "The Lost Sons" from Luke 15. I hope you'll check it out and help me spread the word about these sermons I post online every week.

Thanks to all those around the world who have emailed to let me know you're watching. Canada, Norway, Africa, Ireland, Vietnam, Israel, England, Greece, the Philippines, Germany, and others that don't come to mind right now - I'm glad you're on board with us in spreading the growing grace revolution! (If I didn't mention your country, list it in the comments section below this post.)

Let those in your email address book know by sending a note to them and giving them the link for gracewalk.org. We want the world to hear the gospel of grace!

5 comments:

  1. I'm listening in Russia! : ) Thank you for your materials on-line and free! It is difficult to get such things here. I did find your "Grace Walk" book in the Serine bookstore in Moscow and bought several copies to give to friends.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, D'Anna! I'm glad to know that you are seeing the broadcast there. Glad to know that my book is in the book store in Moscow. I thought all the Russian copies had sold out. Let your friends know about the weekly Internet video broadcast and stay in touch. I pray you'll be led as you keep sharing the message of the grace walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your website just last week and its been fun studying about grace.I have never seen any of your books in our bookstores here.I am a voracious reade.
    r and I wish I could lay my hands on soe of those books.Keep up the good work

    Fadeke,Lagos,Nigeria,Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A question concerning purchasing the past messages on CD vs. downloading. Are these only audio or are they video also? When it says "CD" and not "DVD", it leads me to think that these are only audio.

    If we choose the downloaded version, is it permissable to save onto disc or flash drive to make it easier for showing later and to save hard drive space?

    If audio is all we can get that's fine, but I would prefer to have video. I'm thinking that you will be the "Pastor" of our small group via recorded messages and having a visual of the speaker always helps.

    Gracefully, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie - yes, it's only on audio. You can download it then burn it to a CD or put it on a flash drive. Or you can order the CDs from us. Others are saying that their group watches the video each week. That's why I leave them up all week.

    ReplyDelete