Search This Blog

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday Preaching

Our Sunday Preaching broadcast is going very well. Last week there were 671 computers that logged on to watch the message. We can't know exactly how many people are watching the messages since there are sometimes groups who watch together. Here are a few of the encouraging emails I've received about this new ministry.


We are around 15-25 people, and it's so inspiring to see what the grace of God is doing in each and everyone's lives. What you teach about healing in lives through the grace teaching is so correct. The old is gone, it’s a new life, new freedom, it’s a Holy Spirit life.It's the goodness of God which leads people to surrender to Him. So, Christ has really set us free. Fantastic, THANK YOU, Steve. - Oddmund and Bente in Norway


Back on August 20, 1983 God gave me this promise from Habakkuk 2:3..."But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day." Here 25.5 years later, we are seeing and hearing with your Sunday night preaching, the fulfillment of that promise. We can now see and hear, what we only could believe (and sometimes doubted) would happen, for so many years. We are spreading the word to as many as we can. (Not an easy task up here in the Northeast) We believe this is only the beginning. The best is yet to come. In Christ's Love, Dot and Bill Schroeder

My wife and I listen every Sunday, we live in Longview, Tx., where there is no Grace Walk teaching, so it's a great delight to hear from you on Sunday. - Cliff & Pat Hill

Hi I’m in Parksville British Columbia, and this is church for me. I know I’m not perfect and if there was a perfect church, when I got there it no longer would be. You don’t need the long dreary story. I would just like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND GOD BLESS YOU. Heather

Hello, I have been watching your Sunday video stream every week from San Diego CA. Its been been a real blessing; as far as I know they're aren't any churches in the area teaching the grace walk message. Is there any way to view past Sunday video messages? Thanks, and keep it coming. T. Sullivan

In the beginning of your speech on Sunday 25th, your wanted to know where we watch your teaching from. Well, I'm from Norway. I know several Norwegians linked to your blog on their blog, so I guess there's more people than me watching.
Thank you a lot for uplifting words! With regards, Werner Skaug

Watching the internet broadcast from Pensacola, FL.We are at the Career Development Program www.waterfrontmission.org Praying about attending Mar 27 in Atlanta. Dave Clarke

Now, on the "other side of the Jordan", I hunger to hear words of encouragement as I live this new supernaturally empowered life. My friend, who facilitated the Gracewalk series two years ago, mentioned your weekly sermons posted on your website. Today, I listened for the first time. As you said, my experience is the same as most in that we only receive messages of dead legalism week after week. Thank you so much for your words of grace that are so refreshing to my heart. Geographically, I live in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada which is located about two hours west of Toronto. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ellis Henricks

I am listening to your teaching here in Laramie Wyoming. Thank you so much for sharing your struggle in learning to use your mind as you entered the grace walk I too was struggling with doubting maybe I had been listening to some strange doctrine. However it just brings you deeper into Jesus to see His beauty, and feel his warm embrace, Your are an encouragement and a Blessing!!!!!!!! In Christ, Bryden Wilson


Because of different time zones and with the desire for more people to access the teaching, I will be leaving the message I share each Sunday online until the next Sunday. My hope is that you will gather others together with you in a group, listen to the message together, pray, minister and share with each other together. We all need encouragement and being with other like-minded grace walking Christians is a great way to find that.

You can access the online Sunday Preaching on the home page at www.gracewalk.org

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Steve,
    It is so neat to "watch" your show! I am watching from Arizona! I am now listening to "Living the Supernatural Life!"

    May this online "preaching" be seen by thousands and continue to grow!

    Blessings,
    ~Amy :)
    Walking In The Spirit
    http://amyiswalkinginthespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete