Search This Blog

Friday, February 06, 2009

An Upcoming Grace Walk Resource

I made the decision not to travel as much this year so that I'll have more time to produce materials to help people grow in their grace walk. This is the newest resource I'm working on at the moment. It's called Journey Into Intimacy. The book is formatted like the Grace Walk Experience book. It consists of an eight week study divided into five daily studies for each week. There will be videos to accompany the book for small group use. It will be available within a few months. The next resource to be released is my new book, Walking In The Will of God. (To be released by Harvest House Publishers on April 1)

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! Is that a final cover? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really sounds great. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is the final cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My counselor suggested I watch your Grace Walk video series.. I am having trouble finding it anywhere. Also, does it come in audio/cd form? I don't have a ton of time to watch TV. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey - check out www.gracewalkresources.com for complete info on my resources.

    ReplyDelete