Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Radical Sonship Conference Today and Tomorrow

I've looked forward to the Radical Sonship Conference for quite a while now. We will meet today and tomorrow at the Galleria Sheraton in Atlanta. I'm looking forward to meeting all the people who are coming in from around the country and even from outside the U.S.

Paul Anderson-Walsh and I will be co-teaching together, lifting out themes from the book of Ephesians. I will teach the odd numbered sessions and he will teach the even number ones. Here are our topics for the conference:

SESSION 1 THE PREFACE & THE PURPOSE
SESSION 2 THE PREMISE & THE PROMISE
SESSION 3 TO UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERY IS TO UNDERSTAND THE MINISTRY
SESSION 4 A PEOPLE OF PROMISE & A PROMISING PEOPLE
SESSION 5 BE-LOVED & BE LOVING
SESSION 6 MYSTERY NOT MAGIC

Be sure and introduce yourself to me if you're a regular reader of this blog or if you connect with me through FaceBook. I look forward to meeting everbody.

You're in for a treat. Paul Anderson-Walsh is a gifted and insightful communicator and we're both excited about what we have to share. If you aren't able to attend this time, we would love to see you in London, England on July 3-4 when we will be teaching the same conference. If you can't attend either, check out my resource site at www.gracewalkresources.com in the next few weeks to buy a set of the CDs of this conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment