Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Headed For Virginia Beach, VA


Today I'm going to Virginia Beach, where I will speak to a men's group tomorrow morning, then teach a Grace Walk Conference at Bayside Baptist Church tomorrow night and Saturday. I'll have dinner tonight with a small group who are really excited about the grace walk.

I'll spend next week here in Tampa working on my "Walking In The Will of God" manuscript. My editor has told me that I need to lengthen the book so I hope to finish that within the next few weeks. The book is scheduled to be released by Harvest House Publishers on March 1.

Thanks to those who have asked about my Aunt's condition. She has greatly improved and will leave the Inpatient Rehab Unit at the hospital tomorrow and will go to her sister's home in another town for a while. We are thankful for the progress she has made and especially grateful to her church family for their loving attention to her throughout this whole ordeal.

6 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that your Aunt is doing well.

    So can all of the gracewalker's get a slightly advanced copy of the new book? March is a little bit too far away. I guess it could be good timing...I will have a chance to read it on my Spring Break.

    Have fun writing!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to see a 'Grace perspective' on walking in God's will.....

    So much stuff has been written on this subject before that is very legalistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I missed you in Va. Beach.
    I have been receiving your newsletter for years, only recently known your heart. I too was transformed in 1990. I live in Va. Beach area.
    I believe you are on the right track today speaking boldly and with passion to change the course of our nation.
    Blesings INJ Rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve,
    Any new updates as to when the book version of "101 Lies" will be done?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, the plan is that it will be shortly after the new year begins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Rich. I'm sorry to have missed you. Maybe there will be another time I'll be near where you are. I'd be glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete