Search This Blog

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ministry in Atlanta

This weekend will be a busy one. I'm speaking tomorrow morning and evening and again on Saturday morning at the Association of Exchanged Life Ministries annual meeting in Atlanta. The theme is "Knowing God." My topics will be Knowing God's Will, Knowing God's Word and Knowing God's Way. Many of those in this association are good friends of mine and it's an honor for me to speak there.

Then on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday, I'll be recording a new video series, similar in format to The Grace Walk Experience videos. The topic will be How To Know And Do The Will of God. It will consist of eight sessions. The videos will be used along with the book I've written to accompany it. I'm not sure when it will be available, but will keep you posted on this blog and my web site. I'm recording it, teaching the material in a small group, in the same place where I did The Grace Walk Experience series.

I plan to start a new video blog series next week. I've decided on the topic, The Top Ten Things God Will Never Say. Check back here to see the videos.

5 comments:

  1. Starting.....to.....get....a....nervous....tick....

    I think I am going through withdrawels. You know, maybe you should have weaned us off of your wonderful daily video blogs mote slowly, instead of cold turkey.... ;)

    I heard Atlanta was wonderful - several staff members from our church went, and had a great time. Thou shall not covet....thou shall not covet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we being punished???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve,

    Thank you for your daily video blogs, it really helps and encourages me ....cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steve,

    Thank you for your daily video blogs, it really helps and encourages me a lot...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is for Kate. Kate, no, you SHOULD covet! I was there. You missed out!Get the CDs!!! They are worth it alone for the fact you can skip ab exercises for the week because you'll laugh so hard so many times for so long - mostly at Steve ;) But then there's the best part. God loving us through His Truth! Wow! God, it's a good thing You told us You never change because it seems like You are getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete