Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Check Out Our Updated and Improved Website


If you haven't visited www.gracewalk.org in a while, I encourage you to check it out. You'll see it's a new design that I hope you'll find easier to navigate and use.

One prominent feature is the media player on the home page. Every week I leave the latest Sunday Preaching video there until the next week when we post a new one. Will you help me spread the word about this ministry? I've heard from people all over the world who watch every week. This is a way for those who don't have a voice of grace in their community to hear a grace based message each week. It's also intended to be an encouragement to those who do hear grace taught, but still want more.

In the days ahead, I hope to see us add other elements to the site that aren't there right now, so keep checking back.

3 comments:

  1. I've been reading through The Godward Gaze. I'm currently in the section "Contemplation: Idleness with the Almighty." You keep throwing around the phrase "contemplative prayer."

    I was wondering if you were familiar with the Emerging Church's concept of "contemplative prayer," and if so, what your thoughts on that are.


    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading through The Godward Gaze. I'm currently in the section "Contemplation: Idleness with the Almighty." You keep throwing around the phrase "contemplative prayer."

    I was wondering if you were familiar with the Emerging Church's concept of "contemplative prayer," and if so, what your thoughts on that are.

    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jes - I share many of the same concerns as the emergent church movement but don't share many of their solutions. Maybe if you'll let be know more specifically what you want to know about what I meant when I "threw around" the phrase, I'll try to help you. By the way, the phrase itself is far from emergent - it's several millenia old.

    ReplyDelete