Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Forgiven And Forgotten TV Interview

Every day this week, I'll be on the Canadian national TV program, "It's A New Day." I'll post the links here so you can see the programs every day.

The host on these programs is Bob Meisner. Bob, and his wife, Audrey, have been friends for many years. Audrey's parents, Willard and Betty Thiessen launched this TV station years ago and in the ensuing years it has reached a multitude of people all over Canada. Not everybody who interviews me understands or affirms the message I share, but these folks are powerful grace walking evangelists. They're at the top of my list as far as people I enjoy having interview me on television.

Click this link to watch the program in a pop-up window. If you have your computer's pop-up control preventing them, you'll have to change the setting to allow it. Or another option is to go to www.newday.org and watch it on their site.

http://www.newday.org/ontheair/popupmov.php?program=33471

3 comments:

  1. Steve,
    The first time I ever saw you speak was on a video in which Willard Thiessen was interviewing you for a week on his show. I must've watched each of those 5 videos 3 times apiece! I'll definitely watch these new ones.

    Blessings,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,am curious...have you heard of Joseph Prince,or is that a silly question?

    ReplyDelete