Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

101 Lies Taught In Church Every Sunday - Lie #9 The Christian Life Is All Of Him And None Of Me



Here's an official notice :) I've had numerous requests about posting this video blog content on other sites and blogs. Of course, I'd be happy for anybody to link to these videos or even embed them on your site. In response to questions about me having this content in written form, I don't. I do plan to write a book using the "101 Lies..." title so I'm not comfortable with giving permission for others to transcribe the videos and use them in print. I'm assuming everybody will understand my position on this. In other words, this post hereby notifies all who see these videos that the contents are copyrighted and can't be transcribed and used.

1 comment:

  1. I think of the song by Amy Grant where she sings, "I just can't cause I'm not able" and then the Gaithers wasnt it?

    "I know I can cause he is able."

    Is there a lie in each of those songs or a truth in each of them.

    I think you are correct. All of us and all of him:-)

    ReplyDelete