Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ministry in Springfield, Missouri

I am headed home this morning after teaching a Grace Walk Conference at First Evangelical Free Church in Springfield, Missouri. The group attending the conference was responsive to the message. Several attending came from other states, including Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Kansas.

Although I've been teaching this conference for over ten years, I never get tired of it. It is always encouraging and invigorating to see the response to the grace of God. The adjectives people use to describe the grace walk are typically, "rest" and "freedom." One 76 year old man said to me yesterday, "This is the best thing I have experienced in my whole Christian life." I agree with him. The gospel of grace really is amazing.

Melanie and I are off to Georgia tomorrow, where she will visit with our children and grandchildren while I'm in Japan. I assume I will have Internet access in Tokyo and Okinawa and will give updates on this blog while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment