Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

From Tokyo To Okinawa


Wednesday morning

Yesterday was a good day sharing the message of the grace walk with the conference participants. I met several people whose lives have been transformed by the revelation of the grace walk.

One young lady told me that she had trusted Christ two years ago. After about six months, she found herself in a legalistic church. She said, "I began to stop enjoying the Christian life and wondered why. Then somebody gave me your book and I read it and understood the reason. I was becoming legalistic about my Christian life." She went on to say that the Holy Spirit revealed to her that the grace walk is the authentic Christian life. Now she is studying to prepare for ministry and wants to spend the rest of her life sharing the grace walk message with the people in Japan.

I also talked to a 78 year old pastor who beamed as he shared the story of how his life had been transformed. I shot a short video of him and will post it on this blog when I have the time. He said, "People tell me I even look younger since I read that book!" I told him that if that's the case, I think I'll go back and read it myself! You'll enjoy his testimony. I hope to get it up online ASAP. There are a few "technical difficulties" I'm having with it that need to be worked out first.

I leave Tokyo in an hour and will go to Okinawa where I'll speak for the rest of my time in Japan. I'm looking forward to being there. Okinawa is the premier vacation destination here, a Japanese version of Hawaii. I was pleased to learn that I have tomorrow free and that my hosts will give me a tour of the island, so that should be fun.

Then on Friday I will speak all day and evening, the same schedule on Saturday and then preach in a local church on Sunday.

I'm not sure if I'll have Internet access there or not. If I do, I'll post additional updates about my time here. Pray for my time of ministry in Okinawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment