Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Update From Argentina

I'm writing this blog from an Internet Cafe. The time here in Buenos Aires has been very enjoyable. Last night I preached at a church in the area on the topic of "Freedom From A Guity Conscience." I spoke about total forgivness and the congregation was very receptive to the message.

I met one man at the church who said he hears me on the radio from a station he is picking up all the way from Florida. I was amazed that a station from the states would reach this far, but was encouraged by his affirming remarks about how the message has already impacted him through my radio programs.

This morning I spoke at the church of Jose Colacilli, our National Coordinator for Grace Walk Argentina. I spoke from Hebrews about "Being Free From Sin Consciousness." I was pleased to preach in Jose's church. I also prayed publically for him and for Walter Sanchez and affirmed their ministry to the congregation.

Thanks for your prayers while I've been here. It is always a pleasure for me to minister with my dear friend and disciple in the grace walk, Gerardo Vazquez. I am encouraged by what the Lord is doing through him every time we are together.

I hope to post some photos from Argentina on this blog after I'm back home. Thanks again for praying. The message of the grace walk is taking root in Argentina!

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to hear your sermon on freedom from consciousness of sin - I'm struggling with that myself at the moment.

    ReplyDelete