Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ministry In Canada

I am in London, Ontario where I am speaking at the Grace Life Community Church. Pastor Sam Youngren is committed to seeing his congregation grow in the knowledge of who they are in Christ and what it means to walk in grace. It is encouraging to be with a pastor and church who are so enthusiastic about being a grace filled church.

I spoke yesterday morning, last night and will speak tonight. My theme is "The Gospel of Grace," taken from Acts 20:24. Yesterday I spoke about "Life In Grace" and last night my topic was "Liberty In Grace." Tonight the message will be about "Love in Grace."

I will spend part of the day today with Mike Zenker, our National Director for Grace Walk Canada. He and a small group of friends drove over for the service last night and will be there tonight too. Everytime I think of how the Lord brought Mike to work with Grace Walk, I am thankful. He really is a gifted man and I believe our Father is going to use him in great ways to spread the message of the grace walk.

I fly back to Atlanta tomorrow, then Melanie and I will drive back to Florida on Wednesday. We will be home a week before leaving for our Leadership Conference in Mexico the next week.

Thanks for your prayers while I'm here.

1 comment:

  1. My prayer while you're in Canada is that your teachings will help solidify the truth in people about who they are in Christ.

    (Please preach especially hard to that Zenker dude... He really needs a revelation of God's love and grace! Every time I've been in communication with him, he's repeatedly called me "hozer," which can't possibly be an expression of Christ's love!) ;)

    Seriously though, I'm praying that your teaching of grace will leave people doubtless about who they are in Christ.

    ReplyDelete