Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

In The McVey Family




When I first began this blog, I wrote that I would also post personal things sometimes so that those who know our family can keep up with some of the things going on in our personal lives.

Our oldest daugher, Amy, recently received certification as a personal trainer. She has been into running for quite some time now, having run a half marathon last year. She is going to run a full marathon (26 miles) in January.

Melanie has also become interested in running. Yesterday morning she and Amy ran a 5K run together. It was the first for Melanie and she did a great job. Her goal is to run a 10k and she is training hard for it every day.

These photos are Melanie and Amy coming down the home stretch, celebrating the finish and my three beautiful girls and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment