Search This Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006

One Of My Favorite Songs


Website Design

Andrea Bocelli is by far my favorite male singer. Melanie and I went to hear him in concert in Atlanta a few years ago and it was one of the most transcendent experiences I have ever had.

This song is The Prayer with Celine Dion, another great singer, though my favorite female singer is Sarah Brightman. This performance was at The Grammys in 1999.

I have all of Andrea Bocelli's CDs. My favorite is Romanza. The man is amazing, as evidenced by his worldwide popularity.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific!

    My wife and I watched the closing ceremonies for the Winter Olympics when he sang "Because We Believe." We were entirely transfixed. I was on iTunes within the hour purchasing it.

    I hadn't seen this one, and it's wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lover of music as well. I remember when you were soliciting input about a book on sailing and one of my favorite songs came to mind - Christopher Cross's song Sailing. I am sure you have heard it. Music always brings me back to the joy of God's creation.

    ReplyDelete