Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A New Ministry: Grace Walk Video Devotionals



Isn't modern technology wonderful? Using my video camera at home, and some movie editing software, I put this short devotional video together. My plan is to produce and upload five of these each week. THEY WILL NOT APPEAR ON THIS SITE, but can be found at www.gracewalkdevotionals.blogspot.com.

I put the first one here just to make you aware of it. It remains to be seen if producing and uploading five per week will be too much of a demand, but I think I can record all of them at one time, so I'll give it my best shot.

Let me know what you think of them. The problem with blogs like this is that you don't know if anybody is reading/watching.

3 comments:

  1. Great way to start my morning at work! I'll be visiting that site regularly for my morning devos.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to regular doses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, and thank you.

    I've been noodling around with video offerings as well, and have found that quality on my end of things is much more possible through simplicity. No, it's only possible through simplicity!

    ReplyDelete