Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Results of EEG and MRI

Thanks to those who have prayed about the health challenge I've faced lately. Thankfully, the EEG and MRI showed no abnormalities. So now the doctors will check for a B-12 deficiency or other lesser problems. I appreciate those who have expressed concern. For those who may be reading about this matter for the first time, the reason I posted anything about my health here is because word had gotten out that I had a serious health problem when, in actuality, doctors still aren't sure what the cause is. I am thankful it's not serious though. Thanks again for your prayers!

8 comments:

  1. Steve,
    I'm glad to hear this news on your health. It probably was just a nutritional issue.

    May God continue to use you to help others learn how much God loves them.

    Blessings,
    Mark Vilen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, Steve. We've been praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There we go by the Grace of God. Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear the good news about the tests! Peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray God grants you wisdom as to Divine health Steve! Glad your A.O.K. in your first round of tests! Merry Christmas!! Dave C

    ReplyDelete