Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Heavenly Father, I Am Your Child

Heavenly Father,

I am Your child. (See John 1:12) You love me with an intensity that refuses to be diminished. (Song of Solomon 8:7) Your plans for me are good. (See Jeremiah 29:11) You love me because you have chosen to and not because of what I do or don’t do. (See Ephesians 1:4) Your goodness and favor will chase me down every day I live. (See Psalms 23:6)

Every blessing in Christ Jesus is already mine. (See Ephesians 1:3) By faith, I will enter in to the grace-filled walk that you have prepared for me. (See Romans 5:2) I am everything you say I am. (See1 Corinthians 15:10) I can do everything you have called me to do. (See Philippians 4:13) I can have all that you have called me to have. (See Psalm 84:11)

My days will only grow brighter.(See Proverbs 4:18) Your favor is upon me and will never leave me.(See Lamentations 3:22-23) Nothing that comes my way can harm me. (See Isaiah 54:17) You orchestrate my circumstances so that everything works out for my good. (See Romans 8:28) Without wavering, I will hold tightly to the hope I say I have, because You can be trusted to keep your Promise. (See Hebrews 10:23)

Amen

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I realized that God is a warrior, God is a rescuer and God loves me. "For He has broken the gates of bronze, and cut the bars of iron in two." Psalm 107:16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steve. One correction though "You can be trusted to keep your Promise" is found in Heb 10:23

    Duane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Duane. I've made the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC... thanks Steve..



    'In the Beginning was the Word..and the Word was with God, and the Word was God..~ In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.
    ~~And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steve

    Thanks for this positive post! So my belief does not birth me into His family, it is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, their belief in us, that has already done so! It is by the Spirit from this faith of Jesus that opens the door to believing so that I may come to participate in the grace walk reality and come to know the Father. WOW! John

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Father for Romans 8:26 and for the groans that are very positive from Your Holy Spirit too deep for words because we don't know what to pray and how to pray as we ought but we trust You! Thank you that we have the adoption as sons and are yearning with longing for the redemption of our body with childlike trust. Not that we may be unclothed but that we may be clothed upon by You that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life and what is living! Lord God be glorified. Thank you also for grace walk and grace that will even out the balances. Amen. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is all proof you call us your child Heavenly Father. Like a little child looks anticipating at its Father we do You our good Father! Not so much expecting for what we expect may be too much and it may be not Your timetable and not too good for us as children for children ask for so much and good Fathers want to give to them as well. But You give us the Holy Spirit to re-assure us because You are in control.

    ReplyDelete