Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Preaching Every Week At 5:00 Eastern Standard Time

I want to make you aware of something I've begun doing that I hope will encourage you in your grace walk during the coming months. Every Sunday from now until the end of June, I plan to share a grace filled message online at five in the afternoon. (Eastern Standard Time)

I'm thankful for our Grace Walk Group Leaders who are studying with their groups each week. I see that as a sort of Sunday School approach to learning the grace walk. How these Sundays meetings will differ is that I am sharing a sermon each week, from a grace based perspective that I hope will encourage you.

Some are inviting others to their homes to watch the messages online together and then are discussing them afterward. I encourage you to think about getting a group together and being a part of this "online church service" every week.

You can watch me share the message on our home page at www.gracewalk.org. I just checked the counter on the console of the player and last week 335 people participated. That's a small church! Will you join us today at 5:00 EST as we move forward together to grow in our own grace walk? And let other people know about this opportunity.

The growing grace revolution will gain momentum as we each reach out to other people at every opportunity to let them know about ways they can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Steve,
    In case we cannot make the scheduled time live (which is 2 PM here on the west coast), will the video message be posted so it can be seen at a later time? Just curious.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right on time on two accounts. Yesterday I returned home from DC with my daughter who had attended the Inauguration festivities. Because of the snow that came into our area on Tues., I left a day early, staying that night with a friend from church who had just moved there.

    I emailed her just this morning, sharing with her the Grace Walk web site as a place to get spiritual nourishment while she was looking for a local group to connect with.

    Also, with the changes that our church is going through right now, I had a conversation last night with one of our leaders questioning whether now is the time to get our Grace Walk small group going, inviting people from our church as well as ones from the neighborhood.

    God amazes me with His timing.

    ReplyDelete