Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Grace Walk Book In Burmese




I received a copy of Grace Walk in the Burmese language this week. Recently, a Christian lady from Myanmar (formerly, Burma) emailed me to share how her life has been impacted by the book. It is encouaging to see how our Father continues to spread the message.

I also recently received a note from my publisher notifying me that they have granted the rights for the book to be published in Kirundi and Rundi, two African languages. Someone else has requested from me the rights the publish the book in Arabic. Grace Walk has now been printed in English, Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Norweigan and Swedish. There is no explanation for this other than the work of a sovereign God who wants the world to understand His grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment