Search This Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ministry In Canada

On the last Sunday in March, I spoke at Toronto Celebration Church and Niagra Celebration Church in Ontario. Pastor Peter Youngren's life has been transformed by understanding his identity in Christ and he is leading his church (one church, two locations) in moving ahead in grace in a profound way. He is a powerful communicator of God's grace and the fallacies of legalism. I was encouraged by the enthusiasm of the people in the congregation as I shared in both places.

During the week, I had the opportunity to spend time with Grace Walk Canada's Director, Mike Zenker. One night all of those who are working together with Grace Walk Canada met together for dinner and a time of sharing. It is so encouraging to see how God is opening the hearts of Canadian believers to the message of the grace walk. I am very happy with how the Lord is using Mike to share the message.

On Wednesday, I spoke at the Canadian national office for World Vision. As you probably know, World Vision is the largest Christian relief organization in the world. The I.T. Department had their staff from around the world there for meetings that day, so there must have been a dozen countries represented. Isn't it amazing how our Father works? Not only did He allow me to share the message of the grace walk with this wonderful organization, but He brought in staff from around the world to hear the message :)

5 comments:

  1. God bless you as you share his grace! It was awesome to hear your teaching at Campmeeting in Oslo Christian Centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh man I love the grace message ... I lived in Norway for 4 years ... I will just say this ... we all need to hear the grace message! A balanced message of God's grace.

    Thanks Steve for your clear message of Gods grace ... it truly is a liberating message!

    Bless ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my husband and I heard you speak at Celebration Niagara Sun. night. The message spoke to our hearts as we received even more of the Grace msg. and how much Jesus Loves us! We look forward to hearing you speak at our church in London ON in Sept, as Pastor Sam Youngren is our pastor, and boy we are sooo enjoying what he too has been teaching us, as God is revealing his truth to all of us in that it is all about Jesus........wonderful you are a huge blessing and we give God all the Glory!

    Linda & Glen McFarland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Steve, I am on my journey in putting my sins to the death.I watch you talk on A New Day. I really understood you and looked up some things you said it makes sence about the Grace walk. Thank you! I have not been to church since I was told when I was 11 that because my parents were divorced I was no longer welcome cause we were bastards. Man am I ever glad I finnally built up the courage to walk through the doors. I went on the Easter that just passed. Thank you for your teachings. Love you and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Steve,

    I just found out about you and your site tonight. I listened to the twisted sister video and it sure sounds like my first pastor. LOL.

    I am 51 years old and I am just now learning the Grace message after being a christian since 1972. I have much to weed out to fully understand the good news of the gospel. Thank you for your teachings and I plan on getting a few of your books to start studying.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete