Search This Blog

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Getting Ready To Travel


I hope you and your family had a great holiday weekend. We are in Atlanta and spent the fourth with our family. There were fifteen of us here together. I thank God for my family. They are the greatest joy of my life. The picture here is of Melanie and me with our four children. It's the first picture we've had taken of our "original" family in years. I shaved the beard off yesterday. I had let it grow while I was away writing last week. Melanie liked it, but I think it makes me look like a wino, so it's gone.

I'm working now to finish everything I need to do before we leave for England on Tuesday. Yesterday I recorded the final two of the "Grace In The Old Testament" teachings from Habakkuk. I only have four more books in the OT to complete and I will have finished teaching from every book in the OT in this series. I've really enjoyed teaching this material and have learned a lot about God's grace as I've studied and taught it each month.

We head for London on Tuesday, where we will be with our dear friends, Paul and Haley Anderson-Walsh. Paul and I will teach the Radical Freedom Conference there that we taught together here this past July. We're looking forward to it. We enjoy being with our friends and London is our favorite city in the world. So this will be great.

I plan to work on the 101 Lies Taught In Church Every Sunday manuscript on the long flight there and back. My plan is to try to have that finished no later than by the end of September. Since I've already done all the videos on the subject, it's not like starting from scratch in writing it.

I realize that I haven't been posting on this blog every day as I normally do. That's because of the busy schedule I've had lately. I do hope to post here regularly while I'm in England so check back often.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh. This picture makes me miss my friends:) I love you guys!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love you too, Jess, and hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete