Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Grace Walk Canada Launches

It was exciting to be in Canada on November 5 for the official launch of Grace Walk Canada. The photos here are of Mike Zenker as I prayed for him and presented him as our new National Director for Grace Walk Canada.

Five years ago Mike called me after reading Grace Walk. He shared with me how his life had been impacted and expressed a desire to meet in person. He traveled to the U.S. when I was speaking up north one weekend and it was there that our relationship began. In the years that followed, we have spent many hours discussing the message and ministry of Grace Walk. As I grew to know Mike better and better, it became clear that God was raising him up to lead our ministry in Canada.

Mike, Lori and their children live in Elmira, Onatario. You can find out more about them and our ministry there at www.gracewalkcanada.org. I am convinced that our Father is going to use Mike mightily to further the message of the grace walk across Canada. He has all of my materials available so that our friends in Canada can avoid the costs associated with ordering from the states. Mike is available to speak in your church as our Grace Walk Director for Canada. I encourage all Canadian Grace Walkers to get to know Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment